firstname.lastname@example.org / 613 542 0400
How to Apply
- Parents contact Quintilian to set up a Parent Visit.
- Parents meet with school representatives for Parent Visit.
- Complete and submit the application form with a one-time non-refundable application/child visit fee of $100.00.
- Arrange a child visit at the school.
- This visit will be scheduled for part or all of a regular school day.
- The teacher may ask you to bring any relevant documentation including recent assessments and/ or report cards.
- Acceptance will be based upon the personal interview, school visit, and academic needs.
- The student's ability to participate in our environment in an appropriate manner, consistent with Quintilian's code of conduct, will be considered.
- Quintilian's compatibility with your child's needs.
- Availability of space.
- Students enrolled at Quintilian will be on a six-week trial period during which time the school staff will evaluate the student's academic ability, social interaction and demonstrated effort to adapt to the school's program.
- Inquiries are welcome throughout the school year at email@example.com or 613 542 0400
- Admission may occur at any time during the school year provided there is a seat available.
- Parent Visits and Student Visits begin in April for Fall Admission.
- All admission forms must be completed in full prior to the Student Visit.
41 Baiden Street
613 542 0400
613 542 0400